The "Paper Doll" and "Dice Tower" PDFs seem to have identical images
Ada Lovelace: Legacy of the Analytical Engine
A downloadable game
EXTRA! EXTRA! MR X STRIKES AGAIN!
In a clear statement that no museum is safe from his mechanisms, Mr X has pilfered from yet another British institute of history...
Ada Lovelace: Legacy of the Analytical Engine is a solitaire roll-and-write legacy game, following our protagonist, Ada Lovelace, as she chases the elusive Mr X around the globe. Over the course of 9 levels, players will examine crime scenes, upgrade their skills, and try to thwart Mr X's evil plans.
Fans of Ada Lovelace: Consulting Mathematician will know what to expect, while enjoying the new and unique levels, story, and legacy elements in the game. For everybody else, this is a perfect jumping-on point!
Included in the download:
- A full colour version of the game
- A low colour version of the game, suitable for black and white printing
- An Ada Lovelace papercraft dice tower and paper doll, designed by Tiffokeeffo
- Ada Lovelace Saves Christmas (a mini Ada Lovelace adventure)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! I'm trying out Ada Lovelace Saves Christmas, and I'd like to check on a rule:
When there are multiple pieces of evidence in a skill box (like the slingshot/keys/card/gem or meeple/perfume), which is correct?
- they ALL need to be filled out to invoke the skill once
- invoke the skill once each time a single piece of evidence's boxes have appropriate numbers
I'm guessing they allow multiple skill-invocations, but I'd like to make sure.